2017 NM Senior Olympics Summer Games in Albuquerque
Jul 17th, 2017 - Feb 14th, 2018
2017 New Mexico Senior Olympics Volunteer Registration - REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Welcome to the volunteer registration site for the 2017 State Summer Games. With 1,200+ athletes from all over New Mexico and neighboring states, nearly 400+ volunteers will be needed to make this event a huge success.
When: (Athlete Competition) July 19-23, 2017, volunteers will have shifts from July 17th - 23rd in preparation for The State Games.
What: NMSO is looking for energetic, dedicated individuals to volunteer for the 2017 State Summer Games. Albuquerque will host approximately 1,200+ athletes, ages 50+, to compete in 23 competition sports.
REQUIREMENTS: Volunteer shifts typically last 4-5 hours. Please sign up for one Orientation Session AND one or more activity shifts. **We require anyone age 15 or younger to be accompanied by an adult.
Volunteer Orientation Dates & Times (must attend one) :
- June 27th, Tuesday, 1pm to 2:30pm
- July 8th, Saturday, 1pm to 2:30pm
- July 10th, Monday, 4pm to 5:30pm
NEXT STEPS: First time? Go to "Click Here to Volunteer"
Returning? checking on your registration, or updating it? Click "LOGIN"
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING:
- Build your resume and gain valuable event management skills
- Give back to your community and these hard-working inspiring athletes
- Share pride for your community with others
- Networking opportunities
- Meet new people
- Volunteer with your friends and HAVE FUN!
VOLUNTEERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 2017 New Mexico Senior Olympics Summer Games volunteer t-shirt, certificate, invitation to attend volunteer kick-off event, and will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card.
- Orientation (Mandatory)
- Athlete Check-In
- Clerical Pre-Game
- First Aid
- Infomation Table
- Office (Clerical)
- Opening Day
- Result Posting
- Set-up and Facilities
- Shuttle Drivers
- Souvenir Sales
- Posting of Signs
- Volunteer Hub
- Air Gun
- Basketball (Free Throw & 3 PT)
- Disc Golf
- 8 Ball Pool
- Frisbee (Accuracy & Distance)
- Fun Events
- Race Walk
- Road Race
- Soccer Accuracy
- Softball Distance
- Table Tennis
Visit our website New Mexico Senior Olympics for more information about competition and volunteering.
For additional questions regarding volunteering at the 2017 NMSO Summer Games, please contact Volunteer Co-Coordinators Sandy and Pam.
(Sandy's ph# 505-699-7611, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Pam's Ph# 505-600-3959, Email: email@example.com)
NMSO * PO Box 2690 * Roswell, NM 88202 * 1.888.623.6676 * 575.623.5777 * Fax: 575.622.9244 * E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org